FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. One prize per person.
- Q. How will I know if I'm a winner?
- A. The final selection will be held on or around September 10, 2018. If you entered on Twitter and you are the winner, you'll receive a direct message on Twitter from: @projectmitchel. If you entered on Instagram and you are the winner, you'll receive a message on Instagram from: @kieferfoundation.
- Q. I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are visiting https://kieferfoundation.promo.eprize.com/stopdistracteddriving/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser.
- Q. I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information unless you are awarded a prize. If you do win a prize during the promotional period, please contact email@example.com and provide your updated information.
- Q. Why can’t I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
Still have a question? Please complete this form. Please note: a response may take up to three business days.